Hometown Heartbreakers Collection, Volume 1
- Titel: Hometown Heartbreakers Collection, Volume 1 : An Anthology / Susan Mallery
- Reihe: Hometown Heartbreakers
- Person(en): Mallery, Susan
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 1 online resource
- Erschienen: Toronto, Ontario : Harlequin Special Releases, 2019
- ISBN/Preis: 9781488053399 (electronic bk)
- Schlagwörter: Fiction ; Literature ; Romance ; Electronic books
- Anmerkungen: Title from eBook information screen. Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1612 KB) or Kobo app or compatible Kobo device (file size: N/A KB) or Amazon Kindle (file size: N/A KB).
Inhalt: Don't miss these three classic tales of small town romance from #1 New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery Hometown Heartbreakers seriesThe Best BrideElizabeth Abbot is new to town, and she's finally getting a fresh start. She's endured enough heartbreak and she is determined to provide a happy life for her daughter. That's exactly why she should stay away from Travis Haynes, the sheriff of Glenwood, with his trademark Stetson and sexy smile. Will her shattered past forever hold her hostage, even from a love that could make her whole?Marriage on DemandRebecca Chambers is in a bind. A tragic fire has left her home for orphaned children destroyed. Now with nowhere to go she turns to the wealthy and very tempting Austin Lucas for help. Gentle Rebecca has captured Austin's attention—and his desire. Has the small-town saint led the sinner to salvation? Or can Austin really be trusted with Rebecca's heart?Father in TrainingSingle mom Sandy Walker has no interest in tangling with notorious bachelor Kyle Haynes—not when she has three children to raise. Unfortunately, the impossibly sexy deputy enthralls her kids and makes Sandy's blood run hot. For sixteen years, Kyle has been harboring a crush on Sandy. Yet she insists he isn't father material. But Sandy doesn't realize he's been in training ever since he met her —and he'll do whatever it takes to prove it.Previously published.