A Shot in the Dark - Mydworth Mysteries - A Cosy Historical Mystery Series, Episode 1 (Unabridged)
- Titel: A Shot in the Dark - Mydworth Mysteries - A Cosy Historical Mystery Series, Episode 1 (Unabridged) / Matthew Costello, Neil Richards. Narrator: Nathaniel Parker
- Reihe: Mydworth Mysteries ; Episode 1: A Shot in the Dark
- Person(en): Costello, Matthew [Verfasser*in] ; Richards, Neil [Verfasser*in] ; Parker, Nathaniel ; Parker, Nathaniel [Erzähler*in]
- Ausgabe: Ungekürzte Lesung, ungekürzte Ausgabe
- Sprache: Englisch, Deutsch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: Online-Ressource 1 online resource (3 audio files) : digital 03:28:56
- Erschienen: Köln : Bastei Lübbe AG Lübbe Audio, 2020
- ISBN/Preis: 978-3-8387-9481-5
- Schlagwörter: Mystery ; Fiction ; Electronic books
- Anmerkungen: Unabridged Requires OverDrive Listen (file size: N/A KB) or OverDrive app (file size: 97959 KB).
Inhalt: From the authors of the best-selling series CHERRINGHAM Sussex, England, 1929. Mydworth is a sleepy English market town just 50 miles from London. But things are about to liven up there, when young and handsome Sir Harry Mortimer returns home from his diplomatic posting in Cairo, with his beautiful and unconventional American wife, Kat. No sooner have the two arrived, when a jewel robbery occurs at Harry's aunt's home - Mydworth Manor. The police are baffled and overwhelmed with the case. But Harry and Kat have an edge in the hunt for the dangerous culprit: not only do they have certain useful "skills" they've both picked up in service of King, President and Country, they also have access to parts of English society that your average bobby can't reach ... Nathaniel Parker, born in 1962, graduated from the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art and went on to join the Royal Shakespeare Company. His television career began in 1988 when he played Flying Officer 'Flash' Gordon in the LWT mini-series "Piece of Cake". He is also the lead in the BBC series "The Inspector Lynley Mysteries", based on the novels by Elizabeth George. Nathaniel Parker has an extensive list of audio books to his credit, ranging from the classics of Charles Dickens and Thomas Hardy to more modern writings and children's books.