Cliffhanger - Cherringham - A Cosy Crime Series: Mystery Shorts 33 (Unabridged)
- Titel: Cliffhanger - Cherringham - A Cosy Crime Series: Mystery Shorts 33 (Unabridged) / Matthew Costello, Neil Richards. Narrator: Neil Dudgeon
- Reihe: Cherringham ; 33: Cliffhanger
- Person(en): Costello, Matthew [Verfasser*in] ; Richards, Neil [Verfasser*in] ; Dudgeon, Neil ; Dudgeon, Neil [Erzähler*in]
- Ausgabe: Ungekürzte Lesung, ungekürzte Ausgabe
- Sprache: Englisch, Deutsch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: Online-Ressource 1 online resource (3 audio files) : digital 03:06:37
- Erschienen: Köln : Bastei Lübbe AG Lübbe Audio, 2019
- ISBN/Preis: 978-3-8387-9310-8
- Schlagwörter: Short Stories ; Fiction ; Mystery ; Electronic books
- Anmerkungen: Unabridged Requires OverDrive Listen (file size: N/A KB) or OverDrive app (file size: 87493 KB).
Inhalt: When a hiker falls from a cliff edge while walking the Cotswolds Way, it seems like no accident. The more Jack and Sarah investigate the walkers on the trail that day, the more likely it seems that danger is still afoot. Is there a potential killer in this Cherringham tour group? And when will he or she strike again? Set in the sleepy English village of Cherringham, the detective series brings together an unlikely sleuthing duo: English web designer Sarah and American ex-cop Jack. Thrilling and deadly - but with a spot of tea - it's like Rosamunde Pilcher meets Inspector Barnaby. Each of the self-contained episodes is a quick read for the morning commute, while waiting for the doctor, or when curling up with a hot cuppa. Co-authors Neil Richards (based in the UK) and Matthew Costello (based in the US), have been writing together since the mid 90's, creating content and working on projects for the BBC, Disney Channel, Sony, ABC, Eidos, and Nintendo to name but a few. Their transatlantic collaboration has underpinned scores of TV drama scripts, computer games, radio shows, and - most recently - the successful crime fiction series Cherringham. The narrator of the audiobook, Neil Dudgeon, has been in many British television programmes including the roles of 'DCI John Barnaby' in 'Midsomer Murders' and 'Jim Riley' in 'The Life of Riley'. He is also known for his film roles in 'The Nativity', 'Sorted' and 'Son of Rambow'. In 2012 Dudgeon starred as 'Norman Birkett' on BBC Radio 4's Afternoon Play series written by Caroline and David Stafford.