Songs of the 1930's nineteen hundred and thirties
- Titel: Songs of the 1930's nineteen hundred and thirties : piano, vocal, guitar
- Reihe: The decade series
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 192 S.
- Erschienen: Milwaukee : Hal Leonard, o. J.
- Anmerkungen: Enthält: All of me. Blue Prelude. Boo Hoo. Bye Bye Blues. Caravan. The Continental. East of the sun (and west of the moon). Easy to love. Falling in love with love. A foggy day. For all we know. Harbour Lights. Have you ever been lonely? Heartaches. I can't get started. I don't know why (I just do). I'll never smile again. I'm getting sentimental over you. I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter. I've got the world on a string. I've got you under my Skin. In a shanty on old shanty town. In the mood. In the still of the night. It ain't necessarily so. It's a blue world. It's de-lovely. It's only a paper moon. It's the talk of the town. The Lady is a tramp. Let's Dance. Love is here to stay. Love letters in the sand. Lullaby of the leaves. Memories of you. Mood Indigo. Moon over Miami. Moonglow. My funny Valentine. My Prayer. Nevertheless (I'm in love with you). Nice work if you can get it. On the sunny side of the street. Paper doll. Pennies from heaven. Red sails in the sunset. Say "Si, Si". September Song. Smoke get's in your eyes. Some day my Prince will come. Stars fell on Alabama. Summertime. That's my desire. These foolish thins (remind me of you). They can't take that away from me. This can't be love. Under a blanket of blue. What a diff'rence a day made. Where or when. Where the blue of the night (meets the gold of the day). You're my everything. Yours.
- Signatur: MUSIK und TANZ > Noten
- not 49.12
MUSIK und TANZ > Noten