Behavioural Economics Saved My Dog
- Titel: Behavioural Economics Saved My Dog : Life Advice For The Imperfect Human / Dan Ariely
- Person(en): Ariely, Dan
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 1 online resource
- Erschienen: New York : Oneworld Publications, 2015
- ISBN/Preis: 9781780748184 (electronic bk)
- Schlagwörter: Nonfiction ; Psychology ; Electronic books
- Anmerkungen: Title from eBook information screen. Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 7491 KB).
Inhalt: Sunday Times bestselling author Dan Ariely brings his unique perspective to bear on a maelstrom of life's problems – from how to deal with a Christmas card list that's fast becoming unmanageable to whether or not you should have children.Ariely changed the way we view ourselves, how we think and how we act, with his book Predictably Irrational. In his immensely popular Wall Street Journal advice column, where readers _Ask Ariely" for his help with various dilemmas, he provides a logical view on the seemingly illogical, shedding light on the most curious minutiae of human behaviour.With a helping hand from legendary New Yorker cartoonist William Haefeli, Ariely's new book will make you laugh at the ridiculous aspects of our daily existence just as you gain a new perspective on how to handle the inevitable challenges that life brings us all.