- Titel: Evil Games : A gripping, heart-stopping thriller / Angela Marsons
- Reihe: Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series
- Person(en): Marsons, Angela
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 1 online resource
- Erschienen: Seaford : Bookouture, 2015
- ISBN/Preis: 9781909490956 (electronic bk)
- Schlagwörter: Fiction ; Mystery ; Thriller ; Electronic books
- Anmerkungen: Title from eBook information screen. Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 622 KB) or Kobo app or compatible Kobo device. (file size: N/A KB).
Inhalt: The greater the Evil, the more deadly the game...When a rapist is found mutilated in a brutal stabbing, Detective Kim Stone and her team are called in to bring a swift resolution. But as further disturbing events come to light, it soon becomes clear that there is someone even more sinister at work.With the investigation gathering momentum, whilst also trying to expose the secrets of a sick paedophile ring, Kim finds herself in the sights of a lethal individual undertaking their own twisted experiment.Pitted against a dangerous sociopath who seems to know her every weakness, for Detective Stone, each move she makes could be deadly. As the body count starts to mount, Kim will have to dig deeper than ever before to stop the killing. And this time - it's personal.The rising star of the British thriller scene returns with a novel that will enthrall fans of Rachel Abbott, Val McDermid and Mark Billingham.Watch out for more from D.I. Kim StoneA Detective hiding dark...