The Diary of a Young Girl
- Titel: The Diary of a Young Girl : The Definitive Edition / Anne Frank. Narrator: Selma Blair
- Person(en): Frank, Anne ; Blair, Selma
- Ausgabe: Unabridged
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 1 online resource (8 audio files) : digital 09:55:22
- Erschienen: New York : Listening Library Audio, 2010
- ISBN/Preis: 9780739368176 (sound recording)
- Schlagwörter: Young Adult Nonfiction ; Biography & Autobiography ; Electronic books
- Zielgruppe: Text Difficulty 3 - Text Difficulty 5
- Anmerkungen: Unabridged Requires OverDrive Listen (file size: N/A KB) or OverDrive app (file size: 279452 KB).
Inhalt: The basis for and official tie-in edition to the PBS Masterpiece Classic movie titled The Diary of Anne Frank, directed by Jon Jones from a screenplay by Deborah Moggach. First airing April 11, 2010.More than fifty years after its first publication, Doubleday's definitive edition of Anne Frank's famous diary generated an extraordinary amount of excitement when it was published in early 1995. Enthusiastically received by critics and readers alike, it reigned for nine weeks on The New York Times bestseller list and will remain for all time the version that millions of readers will cherish.In a handsome package with flaps, rough front, and printed endpapers, this Anchor trade paperback will be the perfect gift for anyone who seeks insight into the indestructible nature of the human spirit.From the Trade Paperback edition.