Forever Starts Tonight
- Titel: Forever Starts Tonight : Loving on the Edge Series, Book 5.5 / Roni Loren
- Reihe: Loving on the Edge
- Person(en): Loren, Roni
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 1 online resource
- Erschienen: New York : InterMix, 2014
- ISBN/Preis: 9780698183025 (electronic bk)
- Schlagwörter: Fiction ; Erotic Literature ; Romance ; Short Stories ; Electronic books
- Anmerkungen: Title from eBook information screen. Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 919 KB) or Kobo app or compatible Kobo device (file size: N/A KB) or Amazon Kindle (file size: N/A KB).
Inhalt: "I can't wait for Roni Loren's next tantalizing story!" (Jo Davis). The wait is over. They fell in love in Melt Into You, but that was only the beginning. Now New York Times bestselling author Roni Loren dials up the passion as three lovers reinvent the meaning of togetherness and find out if love is truly enough... Two dominant men, one beautiful woman. Jace Austin knows he doesn't have what you'd call a conventional relationship with Evan and Andre, but it works. Boy, does it work—until Evan starts acting strangely and Andre's ex-fiancée pops back into his life, unbalancing a perfectly happy threesome. Jace is forced to face the unthinkable: that the two people he cares most about in this world are in danger of slipping away from him. So Jace plans a surprise getaway to a secluded mountain cabin for the three of them. And he knows exactly what he needs to do: give both his lovers a fantasy week they'll never forget. And the possibilities for pleasure are endless. But when they get snowed in and the heat between them reaches a fever pitch, secrets come out. And Evan has one that could change all their lives forever. Includes a preview of Roni Loren's Not Until You and Nothing Between Us Praise for the Loving on the Edge Novels "Hot and romantic."—Shayla Black, New York Times bestselling author "Roni Loren, just like the men in her books, knows how to keep you up all night." —Tiffany Reisz, international bestselling author Roni Loren lives in Dallas with her husband and son. She is the New York Times bestselling author of Crash Into You, Melt Into You, Fall into You, Not Until You, Caught Up in You, and Need You Tonight. If she's not working on her latest sexy story, you can find her reading, watching reality television, or indulging in her unhealthy addiction to rockstars, er, rock concerts—yeah, that's it.