- Titel: Chasing Impossible / Katie McGarry
- Reihe: Pushing the Limits
- Person(en): McGarry, Katie
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 1 online resource
- Erschienen: Toronto, Ontario : Harlequin Teen, 2016
- ISBN/Preis: 9781460390672 (electronic bk)
- Schlagwörter: Young Adult Fiction ; Romance ; Young Adult Literature ; Electronic books
- Anmerkungen: Title from eBook information screen. Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 388 KB) or Kobo app or compatible Kobo device (file size: N/A KB) or Amazon Kindle (file size: N/A KB).
Inhalt: Available by popular demand, the latest installment of the beloved, award-winning Pushing the Limits seriesTough and independent, seventeen-year-old Abby lets very few people into her inner circle. It's common knowledge in her Kentucky town that she deals drugs, but not even her closest friends know why. But when a deal goes south and Abby's suddenly in danger, she finds herself reluctantly forced to lean on daredevil Logan—a boy whose restless spirit matches her own.Logan has his own reasons for wanting to keep Abby at arm's length. But he never expected to find in her the one person who might help him face the demons he's tried so hard to run from.Together, Abby and Logan will have to make a decision: let their current circumstances weigh them down forever...or fight for the future they both thought was impossible.