The Lost Night
- Titel: The Lost Night : A Novel / Andrea Bartz. Narrator: Kristen Sieh
- Person(en): Bartz, Andrea [Verfasser*in] ; Sieh, Kristen
- Ausgabe: Unabridged
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 1 online resource (10 audio files) : digital 10:16:22
- Erschienen: New York : Random House Audio, 2019
- ISBN/Preis: 9781984844965 (sound recording)
- Schlagwörter: Fiction ; Literature ; Suspense ; Thriller ; Electronic books
- Anmerkungen: Unabridged Requires OverDrive Listen (file size: N/A KB) or OverDrive app (file size: 288962 KB).
Inhalt: "Tightly paced and skillfully plotted, The Lost Night is a remarkable debut."—Jessica Knoll, New York Times bestselling author of Luckiest Girl Alive What really happened the night Edie died? Years later, her best friend Lindsay will learn how unprepared she is for the truth. In 2009, Edie had New York's social world in her thrall. Mercurial and beguiling, she was the shining star of a group of recent graduates living in a Brooklyn loft and treating New York like their playground. When Edie's body was found near a suicide note at the end of a long, drunken night, no one could believe it. Grief, shock, and resentment scattered the group and brought the era to an abrupt end. A decade later, Lindsay has come a long way from the drug-addled world of Calhoun Lofts. She has devoted best friends, a cozy apartment, and a thriving career as a magazine's head fact-checker. But when a chance reunion leads Lindsay to discover an unsettling video from that hazy night, she starts to wonder if Edie was actually murdered—and, worse, if she herself was involved. As she rifles through those months in 2009—combing through case files, old technology, and her fractured memories—Lindsay is forced to confront the demons of her own violent history to bring the truth to light.