Stick With Me
- Titel: Stick With Me / Jennifer Blecher. Narrator: Taylor Meskimen
- Person(en): Blecher, Jennifer ; Meskimen, Taylor
- Ausgabe: Unabridged
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 1 online resource (4 audio files) : digital 04:41:15
- Erschienen: New York : Greenwillow Books, 2020
- ISBN/Preis: 9780063026810 (sound recording)
- Schlagwörter: Juvenile Fiction ; Juvenile Literature ; Electronic books
- Anmerkungen: Unabridged Requires OverDrive Listen (file size: N/A KB) or OverDrive app (file size: 131850 KB).
Inhalt: An ice skater without a rink. An artist without a place to draw. Two misfit girls who become unlikely friends over the course of an unusual week. Readers of Lynda Mullaly Hunt, Rebecca Stead, and Lisa Graff will adore Stick with Me. Izzy's best friend seems to be ditching her for the Queen of Mean, Daphne Toll. Izzy wants to fit in and have some real friends, but all she really has are her drawings. And then her family rents out their house during winter break for some extra cash—and that family's daughter is sleeping in Izzy's room and attending the same camp! Wren is focused on perfecting her ice-skating routine after tanking at sectionals last year. But when her sister qualifies for a life-changing treatment for her epilepsy, Wren is carted off to stay in a rented home near Boston. It doesn't help that she's forced to attend the local theater camp, where it seems like the mean girls have it out for her. Will Izzy and Wren's shared status as targets of Phoebe and Daphne bring them closer? Or will middle school drama prevent them from ever becoming friends? Jennifer Blecher, the author of the acclaimed Out of Place, writes with a pitch-perfect ear for tween girls about the ups and downs of middle school friendships. Told from dual perspectives, Stick with Me is a story about fitting in and figuring yourself out.