Bridgerton Collection: Volume 1
- Titel: Bridgerton Collection: Volume 1 : Bridgerton Series, Books 1-3 / Julia Quinn
- Reihe: Bridgerton
- Person(en): Quinn, Julia
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 1 online resource
- Erschienen: New York : Avon, 2020
- ISBN/Preis: 9780063045118 (electronic bk)
- Schlagwörter: Fiction ; Historical Fiction ; Romance ; Electronic books
- Anmerkungen: Title from eBook information screen. Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 2811 KB) or Kobo app or compatible Kobo device (file size: N/A KB) or Amazon Kindle (file size: N/A KB).
Inhalt: An enchanting collection containing the first three novels in New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn's beloved Bridgerton series set in Regency England—The Duke and I, The Viscount Who Loved Me, and An Offer from a Gentleman—now a series created by Shonda Rhimes for Netflix. The Duke and I When Daphne Bridgerton and Simon Basset, Duke of Hastings, agree to a fake courtship, they think they've found the perfect solution to their problems. Romantically associated with one of London's most desirable catches, Daphne's prospects among the ton will soar. For avowed bachelor Simon, an attachment to Daphne will deter would-be brides and their ambitious mamas. Their plan works like a charm—at first. But amid the glittering, gossipy, cut-throat world of London's elite, there is only one certainty: love ignores every rule. . . The Viscount Who Loved Me London's most elusive bachelor, Anthony Bridgerton is determined to wed. But one obstacle stands in his way—his intended's older sister, Kate Sheffield, who is driving Anthony mad with her determination to stop the betrothal. Kate is quite sure that reformed rakes do not make the best husbands, and Anthony Bridgerton is the most wicked rogue of them all. She's determined to protect her sister—even as she fears she may not be able to resist the reprehensible and oh so desirable rake herself . . . An Offer from a Gentleman Sophie Beckett never dreamed she'd be able to sneak into Lady Bridgerton's famed masquerade ball—or that she would be spinning in the arms of her "Prince Charming"—the debonair and devastatingly handsome Benedict Bridgerton. But when the clock strikes midnight, Sophie's enchanting evening ends. Since that night Benedict has been able to think of nothing but the bewitching young woman, and he's sworn to find and wed his mystery miss. Yet will another unexpectedly steal his heart—and his chance for a fairy tale love?