Tales from the Folly
- Titel: Tales from the Folly : A Rivers of London Short Story Collection / Ben Aaronovitch
- Reihe: Rivers of London
- Person(en): Aaronovitch, Ben [Verfasser*in]
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 1 online resource
- Erschienen: Chicago : Jabberwocky Literary Agency, Inc, 2020
- ISBN/Preis: 9781625675002 (electronic bk)
- Schlagwörter: Fiction ; Fantasy ; Mystery ; Short Stories ; Electronic books
- Anmerkungen: Title from eBook information screen. Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 552 KB) or Kobo app or compatible Kobo device (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 552 KB).
Inhalt: Return to the world of Rivers of London in this first short story collection from #1 Sunday Times bestselling author, Ben Aaronovitch. Tales from the Folly is a carefully curated collection that gathers together previously published stories and brand new tales in the same place for the first time. Each tale features a new introduction from the author, filled with insight and anecdote offering the reader a deeper into this absorbing fictional world. This is a must read for any Rivers of London fan. Join Peter, Nightingale, Abigail, Agent Reynolds and Tobias Winter for a series of perfectly portioned tales. Discover what's haunting a lonely motorway service station, who still wanders the shelves of a popular London bookshop, and what exactly happened to the River Lugg... With an introduction from internationally bestselling author of the Sookie Stackhouse series, Charlaine Harris . This collection includes: The Home Crowd Advantage The Domestic The Cockpit The Loneliness of the Long-Distance Granny King of The Rats A Rare Book of Cunning Device A Dedicated Follower of Fashion Favourite Uncle Vanessa Sommer's Other Christmas List Three Rivers, Two Husbands and a Baby Moments One-Three Praise for the Rivers of London series: 'Ben Aaronovitch has created a wonderful world full of mystery, magic and fantastic characters. I love being there more than the real London' –Nick Frost 'As brilliant and funny as ever' –The Sun 'Charming, witty, exciting' –The Independent 'An incredibly fast-moving magical joyride for grown-ups' –The Times Discover why this incredible series has sold over two million copies around the world. If you're a fan of Terry Pratchett or Douglas Adams—don't panic—you will love Ben Aaronovitch.