- Titel: Three Sisters : The Tattooist of Auschwitz Series, Book 3 / Heather Morris
- Reihe: The Tattooist of Auschwitz
- Person(en): Morris, Heather
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 1 online resource
- Erschienen: london : Zaffre, 2021
- ISBN/Preis: 9781838774585 (electronic bk)
- Schlagwörter: Fiction ; Historical Fiction ; Literature ; Electronic books
- Anmerkungen: Title from eBook information screen. Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 2341 KB) or Kobo app or compatible Kobo device (file size: N/A KB).
Inhalt: Based on the incredible true story of the Meller sisters, as told to Heather Morris. 'G ripping, heartbreaking and uplifting .' Christy Lefteri, author of the million-copy bestseller The Beekeeper of Aleppo THEIR STORY WILL BREAK YOUR HEART THEIR JOURNEY WILL FILL YOU WITH HOPE YOU WILL NEVER FORGET THEIR NAMES When they are little girls, Cibi, Magda and Livia make a promise to their father - that they will stay together, no matter what. Years later, at just 15, Livia is ordered to Auschwitz by the Nazis. Cibi, only 19 herself, remembers their promise and follows Livia, determined to protect her sister, or die with her. Together, they fight to survive through unimaginable cruelty and hardship. Magda, only 17, stays with her mother and grandfather, hiding out in a neighbour's attic or in the forest when the Nazi militia come to round up friends, neighbours and family. She escapes for a time, but eventually she too is captured and transported to the death camp. In Auschwitz-Birkenau the three sisters are reunited and, remembering their father, they make a new promise, this time to each other: That they will survive. Three Sisters is a beautiful story of hope in the hardest of times and of finding love after loss. Two of the sisters are alive in Israel today, surrounded by friends and family. They have chosen Heather Morris to tell their story in Three Sisters. Heather Morris is the global bestselling author of The Tattooist of Auschwitz and Cilka's Journey , which have sold eight million copies worldwide. Three Sisters is her third novel, and the final piece in the phenomenon that is the Tattooist of Auschwitz series.