Over My Dead Body
- Titel: Over My Dead Body : William Warwick Series, Book 4 / Jeffrey Archer. Narrator: George Blagden
- Reihe: William Warwick
- Person(en): Archer, Jeffrey ; Blagden, George
- Ausgabe: Unabridged
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 1 online resource (9 audio files) : digital 09:40:29
- Erschienen: Glasgow : HarperCollins, 2021
- ISBN/Preis: 9780008474300 (sound recording)
- Schlagwörter: Fiction ; Historical Fiction ; Literature ; Mystery ; Electronic books
- Anmerkungen: Unabridged Requires OverDrive Listen (file size: N/A KB) or OverDrive app (file size: 272135 KB).
Inhalt: An unputdownable story of murder, revenge and betrayal from international number one bestseller Jeffrey Archer. THE CLOCK IS TICKING IN THIS ROLLERCOASTER RIDE OF A THRILLER... In London, the Metropolitan Police set up a new Unsolved Murders Unit – a cold case squad – to catch the criminals nobody else can. In Geneva, millionaire art collector Miles Faulkner – convicted of forgery and theft – was pronounced dead two months ago. So why is his unscrupulous lawyer still representing a dead client? On a luxury liner en route to New York, the battle for power at the heart of a wealthy dynasty is about to turn to murder. And at the heart of all three investigations are Detective Chief Inspector William Warwick, rising star of the Met, and ex-undercover operative Ross Hogan, brought in from the cold. But can they catch the killers before it's too late? Praise for Jeffrey Archer: 'Probably the greatest storyteller of our age' Mail on Sunday 'Peerless master of the page turner' Daily Mail 'If there were a Nobel Prize for storytelling, Archer would win' Daily Telegraph 'Archer is a master entertainer' Time Jeffrey Archer's previous novel Nothing Ventured was a No.1 Sunday Times bestseller w/c 28th March 2020.