Murder at Monticello
- Titel: Murder at Monticello : Mrs. Murphy Mystery Series, Book 3 / Rita Mae Brown
- Reihe: Mrs. Murphy Mystery
- Person(en): Brown, Rita Mae
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 1 online resource
- Erschienen: New York : Crimeline, 2004
- ISBN/Preis: 9780553898637 (electronic bk)
- Schlagwörter: Fiction ; Mystery ; Electronic books
- Anmerkungen: Title from eBook information screen. Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1545 KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 894 KB) or Amazon Kindle (file size: N/A KB).
Inhalt: Mrs. Murphy digs into Virginia history--and gets her paws on a killer.The most popular citizen of Virginia has been dead for nearly 170 years. That hasn't stopped the good people of tiny Crozet, Virginia, from taking pride in every aspect of Thomas Jefferson's life. But when an archaeological dig of the slave quarters at Jefferson's home, Monticello, uncovers a shocking secret, emotions in Crozet run high--dangerously high.The stunning discovery at Monticello hints a hidden passions and age-old scandals. As postmistress Mary Minor "Harry" Haristeen and some of Crozet's Very Best People try to learn the identity of a centuries-old skeleton--and the reason behind the murder--Harry's tiger cat, Mrs. Murphy, and her canine and feline friends attempt to sniff out a modern-day killer. Mrs. Murphy and corgi Tee Tucker will stick their paws into the darker mysteries of human nature to solve murders old and new--before curiosity can kill the cat--and Harry...