Taking It Off
- Titel: Taking It Off : A Novel / Claire Kent
- Person(en): Kent, Claire
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 1 online resource
- Erschienen: New York : Loveswept, 2015
- ISBN/Preis: 9780804181341 (electronic bk)
- Schlagwörter: Fiction ; Literature ; Romance ; Electronic books
- Anmerkungen: Title from eBook information screen. Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 935 KB) or Kobo app or compatible Kobo device (file size: N/A KB) or Amazon Kindle (file size: N/A KB).
Inhalt: Can't get enough Magic Mike? Let bestselling author Claire Kent introduce you to Matt Stokes, the sexy-as-sin male stripper and club owner who knows what it really means to bare everything. Preschool teacher Elizabeth Marks isn't exactly thrilled to be attending a college friend's bachelorette party at a male strip joint. The sights—screaming women, half-naked hunks—are just as sleazy as she expected, with one exception: the man standing at the back, radiating sensual heat despite being fully clothed. When Elizabeth takes refuge outside, he chases her down and dares her to stay. It turns out that her mystery man is the owner—and, as tonight's headliner, the one guy Elizabeth wouldn't mind seeing naked. Matt Stokes lives his life one day, one dance at a time. But as he challenges Elizabeth to get in touch with the passionate, impulsive woman behind her prim façade, she brings out another side of him as well. This girl isn't just another pretty face—or paying customer—and Matt can't help wanting more. Onstage, he's used to exposing his body. Now Matt will have to expose his heart. Because when it comes to real love, that's the one striptease that matters.Praise for Taking It Off "[Taking It Off brings] together two unlikely but completely compatible protagonists. Readers can also bank on more going on between the sheets than on the stage, which makes for a sexy and titillating read."—Library Journal "It's hot, and it's filled with sexy strippers, steamy sex and some romance thrown in to boot!"—Thoughts of a Blonde Includes a special message from the editor, as well as an excerpt from another Loveswept title.