- Titel: Missing Joseph : Inspector Lynley Series, Book 6 / Elizabeth George. Narrator: Donada Peters
- Reihe: Inspector Lynley
- Person(en): George, Elizabeth [Verfasser*in] ; Peters, Donada
- Ausgabe: Unabridged
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 1 online resource (18 audio files) : digital 17:46:19
- Erschienen: New York : Random House Audio, 2018
- ISBN/Preis: 9781984882615 (sound recording)
- Schlagwörter: Fiction ; Mystery ; Suspense ; Thriller ; Electronic books
- Anmerkungen: Unabridged Requires OverDrive Listen (file size: N/A KB) or OverDrive app (file size: 499899 KB).
Inhalt: Deborah and Simon St. James have taken a holiday in the winter landscape of Lancastershire, hoping to heal the growing rift in their marriage. But in the barren countryside awaits bleak news: The vicar of Wimslough, the man they had come to see, is dead—a victim of accidental poisoning. Unsatisfied with the inquest ruling and unsettled by the close association between the investigating constable and the woman who served the deadly meal, Simon calls in his old friend Detective Inspector Thomas Lynley. Together they uncover dark, complex relationships in this rural village, relationships that bring men and women together with a passion, with grief, or with the intention to kill. Peeling away layer after layer of personal history to reveal the torment of a fugitive spirit, Missing Joseph is award-winning author Elizabeth George's greatest achievement.