The Sea Shall Not Have Them
- Titel: The Sea Shall Not Have Them / Max Hennessy
- Reihe: WWII Naval Thrillers
- Person(en): Hennessy, Max
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 1 online resource
- Erschienen: Reading : Canelo Action, 2019
- ISBN/Preis: 9781788636803 (electronic bk)
- Schlagwörter: Fiction ; Historical Fiction ; Suspense ; Thriller ; Electronic books
- Anmerkungen: Title from eBook information screen. Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 708 KB) or Amazon Kindle (file size: N/A KB).
Inhalt: The classic war novel of espionage in the most extreme of situations. An essential flight from France crash lands in the North Sea, leaving the four remaining crew members of the RAF Hudson stranded on a dinghy. One man is critically injured, and another, a rocket expert, is carrying a briefcase stuffed with vital war secrets, that could prove devastating if allowed to fall into the wrong hands. As the days begin to stretch out, they can only pray that the rescue team can locate the dinghy in time, before exposure kills them, or worse, the enemy finds them... A novel which charts the daring and courage of four castaways, and the men who rescued them in a breathtaking mission with the most awesome of consequences, perfect for fans of Alexander Fullerton, David McDine and Alan Evans.