Red, White & Royal Blue
- Titel: Red, White & Royal Blue : A Novel / Casey McQuiston. Narrator: Ramon De Ocampo
- Person(en): McQuiston, Casey [Verfasser*in] ; De Ocampo, Ramon
- Ausgabe: Unabridged
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 1 online resource (15 audio files) : digital 12:15:37
- Erschienen: New York : Macmillan Audio, 2019
- ISBN/Preis: 9781250233950 (sound recording)
- Schlagwörter: Fiction ; Humor (Fiction) ; Romance ; Electronic books
- Link(s): Ausleihe hier Excerpt
- Anmerkungen: Unabridged Requires OverDrive Listen (file size: N/A KB) or OverDrive app (file size: 344878 KB).
Inhalt: " Narrator Ramón de Ocampo brings out all the emotion in this tender, serious, funny, and warmly hopeful love story... Listeners will be swept up as Alex and Henry face questions of identity and coming out amid familial duties and political machinations." — AudioFile Magazine What happens when America's First Son falls in love with the Prince of Wales? When his mother became President, Alex Claremont-Diaz was promptly cast as the American equivalent of a young royal. Handsome, charismatic, genius—his image is pure millennial-marketing gold for the White House. There's only one problem: Alex has a beef with the actual prince, Henry, across the pond. And when the tabloids get hold of a photo involving an Alex-Henry altercation, U.S./British relations take a turn for the worse. Heads of family, state, and other handlers devise a plan for damage control: staging a truce between the two rivals. What at first begins as a fake, Instragramable friendship grows deeper, and more dangerous, than either Alex or Henry could have imagined. Soon Alex finds himself hurtling into a secret romance with a surprisingly unstuffy Henry that could derail the campaign and upend two nations and begs the question: Can love save the world after all? Where do we find the courage, and the power, to be the people we are meant to be? And how can we learn to let our true colors shine through? Casey McQuiston's Red, White & Royal Blue proves: true love isn't always diplomatic. Praise for Red, White & Royal Blue: "Effervescent and empowering on all levels, Red, White & Royal Blue is both a well-written love story and a celebration of identity." — NPR "I took this with me wherever I went and stole every second I had to read! Absorbing, hilarious, tender, sexy—this book had everything I crave. I'm jealous of all the readers out there who still get to experience Red, White & Royal Blue for the first time!" - Christina Lauren, New York Times bestselling author of Love and Other Words and
Dieser Titel wird digital angeboten und kann über OverDrive ausgeliehen werden.