Every Heart a Doorway
- Titel: Every Heart a Doorway : Wayward Children Series, Book 1 / Seanan McGuire. Narrator: Cynthia Hopkins
- Reihe: Wayward Children
- Person(en): McGuire, Seanan ; Hopkins, Cynthia
- Ausgabe: Unabridged
- Sprache: Englisch
- Originalsprache: Englisch
- Umfang: 1 online resource (5 audio files) : digital 04:44:40
- Erschienen: New York : Macmillan Audio, 2016
- ISBN/Preis: 9781427273864 (sound recording)
- Schlagwörter: Fiction ; Fantasy ; Mythology ; Electronic books
- Link(s): Ausleihe hier Excerpt
- Anmerkungen: Unabridged Requires OverDrive Listen (file size: N/A KB) or OverDrive app (file size: 133700 KB).
Inhalt: Eleanor West's Home for Wayward Children No Solicitations No Visitors No Quests Children have always disappeared under the right conditions; slipping through the shadows under a bed or at the back of a wardrobe, tumbling down rabbit holes and into old wells, and emerging somewhere...else. But magical lands have little need for used-up miracle children. Nancy tumbled once, but now she's back. The things she's experienced...they change a person. The children under Miss West's care understand all too well. And each of them is seeking a way back to their own fantasy world. But Nancy's arrival marks a change at the Home. There's a darkness just around each corner, and when tragedy strikes, it's up to Nancy and her new-found schoolmates to get to the heart of things. No matter the cost. Praise for Every Heart a Doorway "Seanan McGuire has long been one of the smartest writers around, and with this novella we can easily see that her heart is as big as her brain. We know this story isn't true, but it is truth." –Charlaine Harris, New York Times bestselling author of the Sookie Stackhouse series (TV's True Blood) "Seanan McGuire once again demonstrates her intimate knowledge of the human heart in a powerful fable of loss, yearning and damaged children." –Paul Cornell, author of London Falling and Witches of Lychford
Dieser Titel wird digital angeboten und kann über OverDrive ausgeliehen werden.